At the practice of Dr. Darren Gonzalez, Santa Rosa, California area patients will find that the practice uses some of the most advanced solutions for the smile. This includes integration of CEREC technology to fabricate dental crowns and other porcelain restorations. CEREC crowns are done during a single appointment, allowing same-day restoration that other practices cannot provide. This makes them the ideal solution for patients who do not have the extra time to make additional appointments or deal with temporary restorations while they wait. The CEREC system uses CAD/CAM technology to create 3D images that are utilized to mill out a dental crown from a block of porcelain while patients wait in the dental chair. Not all dental practices in the area offer this, making our practice one of the most advanced.
What are the advantages of CEREC same day dental crowns?
Dr. Darren Gonzalez recommends the use of CEREC-created crowns for many reasons:
- CEREC crowns are done in one appointment, eliminating the need for placing temporaries and waiting for the restoration to arrive from an outside laboratory.
- CEREC crowns allow for precise color matching to the rest of the teeth for seamless integration into the smile.
- CEREC crowns are just as strong and durable as traditional crowns, and with proper care, patients can maintain their restorations for many years before replacement is needed.
- CEREC crowns are created using digital impressions of the smile which eliminates the use of messy impressions and mold materials that can be uncomfortable to complete.
- CEREC crowns are completed right in the office, and a new one can be made right away if there is a problem with the fit or function of the first one.
- CEREC crowns are made precisely to fit the prepared tooth.
Are you considering the advantages of CEREC same day dental crowns?
Call Dr. Darren Gonzalez and his team in Santa Rosa, CA to discuss your candidacy for CEREC restorations at his family practice, conveniently located at 1515 Montgomery Drive. He welcomes new and current patients and families who are interested in quality dental care to make an appointment at his facility by calling (707) 542-1532.